On this full-day tour you’ll go on a boat trip on the Chobe River and a game drive in Chobe National Park. The park is well known for its elephant and lion populations. Transfer fromVictoria Falls is included, as is lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge.
Botswana’s Chobe National Park, located on the banks of the scenic Chobe River, is home to one of the largest game concentrations in Africa. Experience the thrill of a game drive on the lookout for elephants and lions that populate the park.
This full-day package from Victoria Falls, includes return transfers, breakfast and lunch, park entrance fees, local refreshments, a boat ride on the river, and a game drive.
- 7:30 AM: Transfer from Victoria Falls to the Kazungula border
- 8:30 AM: You’ll be met by a representative from the Botswana company at the border and assisted through immigration procedures, followed by transfer to the jetty
- 9:15 AM: Boat cruise on the Chobe River (cool box with mineral water and soft drinks on board)
- 12:30 PM: Full buffet lunch Chobe Safari Lodge
- 1:30 PM: Game drive in Chobe National Park, with complimentary drinks on board
- 4:30 PM: Return to border for the transfer back to Victoria Falls
- 6:30 PM: Approximate arrival time in Victoria Falls